A*LIVE download. Order data tariff here!
- POWER ON (press and hold the POWER button for 5 seconds) before starting your activity. LED #1 and #3 flash, live tracking starts.
- Position the A*LIVE outdoors for at least 5 minutes until LED#3 and LED#4 are green. Open the TripView website on your PC or smartphone that we provided you with in the setup email. If you see your position on the map after a few minutes, the à TEST is OK!
- If the A*LIVE is not moved for more than 15 minutes, it goes to sleep to save the battery. As soon as it feels a movement or vibration, it wakes up again.
- switch OFF: Press the POWER button 3 times quickly after you have finished your activity. LED #1 turns orange and then switches off (network required!) Always test the unit before setting out! (Function TEST) The device is a supplement, not a substitute for other security measures!
In order to use the A*Live, you must choose a tariff.
- please select your tariff here.
- carry out the order
- further information will follow by mail
The tariff remains active until you have specified a StandBy date. Please use the form for this purpose.
Good to know!¶
Reset instead of switch off¶
If possible, please do not perform a reset to switch off the unit. PowerOff](https://protegear.eu/ALIVE_Handbuch_de/#tasten): Press the power button 3 times.
What should not go¶
Switch on on the activated charging plate, a reset is carried out .
Before switching on always remove from the charger and wait 10 sec.
Important information about the tariffs
A*LIVE BASIC and Safety & Tracking¶
To avoid unnecessary activation of the Iridium tariff, the A*LIVE must always be switched off in the GSM network in the regular way 3 x POWER button. If you have done a RESET instead (1x POWER button on A*LIVE on activated charging pad), you have to do a normal on & off procedure again afterwards.
Daily mail informs you about the current satellite activation.